While the world quests to slow our transmission of COVID-19, Arc is here to help you endure—with new poetry, essays, and reviews.
The pages of Arc 91 contain the latest Diana Brebner Prize-winning poem, a new How Poems Work feature, tons of poetry from our 2018/2019 Poet-in-Residence, plus so much more!
In This Issue
However you get it, here’s what you can look forward to in Arc’s newest issue:
- an extended feature on Adèle Barclay’s tenure as Arc’s Poet-in-Residence;
- Laurie D. Graham and John Elizabeth Stintzi’s essays on the place of poetry;
- stunning translations of work by Montréal poet and novelist Huguette Gaulin (1944 – 1972);
- new poems from Madhur Anand, Alyda Faber, D.A. Lockhart and Téa Mutonji, among others; and,
- stunning visual art from Canadian photo-based artist Whitney Lewis-Smith.