The Arc Angels are the group of key supporters who keep Arc running strong year-round.
And you can join them with a monthly donation of any amount—$50, $25, or even $10!
Registered Charity Number:
We know you are passionate about poetry – and as a reader of Arc, you have helped Arc be at the forefront of promoting poetry across Canada. We know you support our mission and we are asking you to join to our celestial choir and help Arc publish and promote even more poetry, across our online and in print platforms.
As an Arc Angel, your tax-deductible monthly donation will help us support our growing community of contributing poets, reviewers and essayists; foster the skills of emerging poets; review hundreds of new poetry books each year; and recognize the best in poetry and poetry criticism each year through our Archibald Lampman Award, Diana Brebner Prize, Critic’s Desk Awards, Poem of the Year prize, and Tamarack Prize.
Above and beyond the satisfaction of supporting Canadian poetry, Arc Angels will receive:
- A charitable tax receipt (mailed annually in February)
- Automatic annual magazine subscription
- Exclusive email preview of each issue before it’s mailed
- Free digital subscription
- Arc Angels bumper/laptop sticker
- Super-cool tote bag featuring the Arc Angels gang tattoo
- Button (“I [heart] Canadian Poetry”)
- Annual broadsheet poem by a prominent Canadian poet (mailed with your receipt)
- Special thank-you for your contribution in each issue of the magazine and online
- Exclusive online content
Donate through CanadaHelps:
CanadaHelps is Canada’s best destination for donating and fundraising online. Arc prefers that all Arc Angel donations be made through the CanadaHelps platform, but will also accept monthly donations through PayPal or Shopify.
If this heavenly offer is not for you, there are many other ways to support Arc.